Global South

Archives

A Lie so Large, it takes the breath away

So, I don’t read theepochtimes, because it is really a Falun Gong newspaper.

But I do take note of Chris Martenson and this is from him.  The FDA says that they never said not to use Ivermectin for Covid treatment.  I cannot get over the size of this lie.  Here it is (not sure if it is the base tweets that are duplicated, but will worry about that later):

23 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Ersim
12 days ago

Nowadays the corporate controlled “media” in the “free world” aka collective West considers lying a “half truth”. Much like saying the glass of water is either half full or half empty. Take your pick.

AHH
12 days ago

“Dr” Martenson is a strange excitable fellow who almost single-handedly destroyed all my trust in western medicine.. In fact turning him off in the Spring of 2020 helped calm me and restore some sanity! I was able to reach acceptance of our current predicament in the Summer of 2020 by avoiding his lurid predilection to hyperventilating Fear-mongering. Was he Exhibit A in the English YT channels of the proponents driving the Fear Op?? And why is he still questioning the existence of integrity in the FDA, CDC, WHO or any other AZE org? This is among reasons I tuned out;… Read more »

Last edited 12 days ago by AHH
AHH
12 days ago
Reply to  amarynth

Apparently this FDA self-exculpatory fable arose in a Texas court case brought by physician plaintiffs whose careers were destroyed due to the 2021 FDA messaging: https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/fda-says-telling-people-not-to-take-ivermectin-for-covid-19-was-just-a-recommendation This is part of a continuum of cover-up and deliberate obfuscation. <p>It is like the Europeans who four months into the July Russian-Turk-Ukie-UN Grain Deal still held hostage Russian grain and fertilizer ships. They excused themselves saying they never sanctioned them.. it is technically true, but if you threaten the insurers, carriers, other middle-men and recipient countries, it is in effect a sanction. And so with the FDA wordsmithery: the hospitals, physicians associations and… Read more »

Last edited 12 days ago by AHH
Col...'the farmer from NZ'
12 days ago
Reply to  AHH

Just my 2 cents worth, but I don’t believe that Dr Chris Martenson [PhD in pathology from Duke Uni & MBA from Cornell] was sensationalising anything, and right from the beginning put a huge emphasis on the terrain aspect of keeping pathogens at bay. Having said that, I believe he was being suitably cautious because of the overwhelming evidence that the 100s of dodgy bioweapon labs all over the globe were habitually playing around with all manner of nasties and chimeric combinations of god knows what in the way of concoctions of pathogens. Also, an extremely high percentage of these… Read more »

Last edited 12 days ago by Col...'the farmer from NZ'
Col...'the farmer from NZ'
12 days ago

This is an expose I wrote early in 2022 showing the reasons why big-pharma is so utterly terrified of Ivermectin… its use as a prophylactic/treatment for Covid was only one aspect of the puzzle.https://www.garymoller.com/post/ivermectin-ivm-the-drug-that-literally-terrifies-big-pharma

Col...'the farmer from NZ'
12 days ago
Reply to  amarynth

Yeah, Amarynth… and to think that if the authorities and agencies of the world had been honest and Ivermectin been deployed to the extent it should have been, then the entire world could have emerged from this situation with no more collateral damage than we would suffer from a bout of something akin to a bad cold or the seasonal flu. Couple this with sensible advice on vitamins/zinc/HCQ and a healthy diet, way of life etc, and the net effect could have been a permanent dramatic drop in global mortality. This holistic effect could have bolstered our immune systems to… Read more »

Last edited 12 days ago by Col...'the farmer from NZ'
AHH
12 days ago
Reply to  amarynth

Thankfully, archive snapshots remain: ( https://web.archive.org/web/20220417020113/https://saker.community/2022/02/10/ivermectinivm-the-drug-that-literally-terrifies-big-pharma/ )

I think all other threads and topics can be found too. And kudos Col, well done on this, I remember reading it back then. Both my parents were trained as vets and as Africans we had experience with it too, not to mention ignoring the shenanigans of the crazy Eugenicists!

Last edited 12 days ago by AHH
Col...'the farmer from NZ'
12 days ago
Reply to  AHH

All good AHH… currently I trust vets far more than I do doctors. So too with vaccines in the animal world, some of which have worked wonders. Also, one of the first things a vet does is look at the state of the mouth and teeth of a patient… how often does a Dr do this? It is my belief that up until recently there was very little sinister intent within the animal vaccine industry and some, eg the BVD product was dramatically successful and saved our industry from huge losses. Here too though there was a natural way to… Read more »

Last edited 12 days ago by Col...'the farmer from NZ'
AHH
11 days ago

Hi Col,  I agree there were new pathogens in 2019-2020 (and ongoing!). Not just one. Many. All called by the same singular covid name to boost Fear and Panic in global populations. Don’t we all call fear the One Big Unknown Boogieman?? And this was counter to all prior known mechanisms of spread, indicating malicious seeding. And all weren’t necessarily strictly viral or biologic, some say most were chemical and other toxins, as well as likely electromagnetic with rollout of 5G whose sequela to the susceptible mimics flulike symptoms..  My issue with Martensen was not the numbers, basic understanding of much of the science, or… Read more »

Last edited 11 days ago by AHH
AHH
11 days ago
Reply to  AHH

Do you understand? What use is a man if at every stage he works to move intelligentsia in lock step with hegemonic plans? Hyper focus on the wrong target, sensationalism and firing up emotions, indulging in worthless masking and other useless unproven “precautionary measures” such as social distancing, etc etc. None of it impressed me after reflection; I was fortunate to have much practical experience, having worked on cases of MERS-CoV eight years ago in the ICU and inpatient wards, and even before during September 11, 2001, I was in a Cambridge, Massachusetts BL3+ viral facility working on liter vats of HIV and… Read more »

Last edited 11 days ago by AHH
AHH
11 days ago
Reply to  amarynth

I do not see your POV as provocative at all. In fact it is wholesome. Diversity of opinion and modes of healing protects us all. If some do not think outside the box, all perish together during periodic massive challenges like now.. I also agree ignorance and lack of historical knowledge & awareness underlies much of our societal predicament. Why get hung up in terrain vs germ theory? I think there is space for both. Life is not extremes, rather more is in a gray zone. The question is to which degree. Dr. Thomas Cowan has shaped many a mind… Read more »

Last edited 11 days ago by AHH
AHH
11 days ago
Reply to  amarynth

Wait dear A, I don’t see us in disagreement. I dont think either Col or I claimed or think livestock do not get sick.. the issue is, as with humans, lack of trust in western “vaccines.” These are increasingly weaponized and to be avoided until integrity returns. As we eat livestock, a saboteur can insert into livestock vaccine that product which can harm BOTH animal and human.. it is diabolical the current lack of morals and limits. In fact, I think many studies already linked increasing use of hormones and antibiotics in US cattle industry to many serious effects in the consuming population!  So… Read more »

Last edited 11 days ago by AHH
Col...'the farmer from NZ'
11 days ago
Reply to  amarynth

As you both well know it would be fricken tedious if we all agreed on everything all the time A-team and AHH!
Lol
Col

Last edited 11 days ago by Col...'the farmer from NZ'
AHH
11 days ago

I forgot to mention the key reason WHY the FDA had to lie so shamelessly back then: they needed to justify the ramming through of the unholy vax. This had to do with arcana involving USA rules for accepting “emergency use authorization” of new drugs, such as the unproven mRNA. They needed to demonstrate there were no preexisting safe, effective alternatives with such long track records like Hydroxychloroquine (HQN) or Ivermectin, etc.. So the malicious campaign to denigrate these established therapies and slander conscientious practitioners, even to degree of involving delicensing, canceling, murders, etc. Two issues in particular embarrased the… Read more »

Last edited 11 days ago by AHH
AHH
10 days ago
Reply to  amarynth

“Even the concept of Covid lends itself to disagreement.” Yes, precisely. I am sorry but I lack the facility to describe much less explain what is covid.. sharper tools with the resources of governments are flummoxed. It is secret propriety technology. The gelded European Parliament was denied access to the vax contents — remember our November 2021 discussion on the old Community site where I had no sympathy when that Romanian MEP who complained so bitterly because it was his turn to get bitten by the viper’s fangs.. So how can any except the mad scientists who concocted the brew… Read more »

Last edited 10 days ago by AHH
AHH
9 days ago
Reply to  amarynth

I just watched that video from Sudhi (#DiedSuddenly movie) This was terrifying! This was why I stopped looking after summer 2020.. I knew what was coming.. Note Mrs. A that the guy hounding the CDC and safety people used the same extrapolation I used last year on the Community site of 1.5 million Americans killed by vax alone as of last winter.. (15k deaths x 100 since assume <= 1% of real numbers reported to VAERS). This is reflected in All Cause Mortality jumps too. Sudhi, the reactions of victims in the video just before they die (at ~ 45:00 –… Read more »

Last edited 9 days ago by AHH