Snippets of the most important news across the world for this and each day as it rolls in. And Oh Boy, is it rolling in everywhere.
Lots happening everywhere but nothing really earth-shattering or earth-shaking. Just a steady messy move to multi-polarity and an insistent attempt to remain the king of the castle by the west. This is a short list, mainly taken from Pepe Escobar telegram, the Russia MFA and a few others.
– Major! We do not accept the condolences of the US Embassy. So says the head of the Turkish Interior Ministry: we know where the terrorist attack in Istanbul was coordinated from.
– So, they told us that Mr Lavrov needed to go to the hospital for a supposed heart problem. His comment is that the western press should speak more truth because immediately, this was released.
Pepe reports that
– Scandal: The G20 group photo was cancelled. Again from Pepe: Translation: USUK and Euro vassals throw a fit behaving like hysterical spoiled brats and totally disrespecting ritual Balinese graciousness, politeness and non-confrontational ethos. Bunch of f*g savages.
– The 3-hour Xi-Crash Test Dummy get together in Bali was a whopper nothingburger. Better yet: a stale nasi goreng. Xi knows ANYTHING coming from the combo dictating the script to the senile teleprompter reader’s earpiece cannot be trusted. Xi has already read the signs – with the Americans desperate for some sort of deal on 404 in their “negotiations” with the Russians in Ankara. They are itchin’ to come for China using Taiwan, a.s.a.p. Same playbook – the only one they have. Bali, once again, delivers. Sekala: what our senses may discern – or what we think we’re seeing. Niskala: what cannot be sensed directly and can only be “suggested”.
(Who has eaten good nasi goreng. I have and love it!)
– And … Xi Jinping told Crash Test Dummy – rather, his earpiece – that Taiwan independence is OUT OF THE QUESTION.
He also hopes NATO, EU and US will have comprehensive dialogue with Moscow.
– There are folks in our rough circles reporting that no negotiations are happening between Russia and … the US. There are others that disagree. I disagree because I can see them happening. Pepe follows these like a bloodhound. There may not be results from any talks, but the talks are happening.
– The CIA’s Burns leads the American delegation in Ankara. He will be talking directly to Naryshkin. Well, Burns is a slight progress compared to Sullivan, who Patrushev can eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snack. It started as Sullivan-Patrushev – national security – and is now on Burns-Naryshkin – spooks. The Americans ARE really desperate.
These talks are confirmed:
Kremlin confirms Russia-US talks took place in Ankara on the initiative of Washington
Earlier, the CNN White House correspondent said CIA Director Bill Burns met his Russian counterpart Sergey Naryshkin to discuss detained US citizens and the risks involving nuclear weapons – but no negotiations took place.
– Meanwhile, clueless coke clown sniffed at least 3g of Colombia’s finest to pose as “victor” in Kherson – while his usefulness (or not) is being discussed in Ankara.
Nasi Goring is as complicated or as simple as you want it. It is Indonesian Fried Rice – easy to make and very tasty!
OK; what a mess!
— Nobody Special (@JG_Nuke) November 11, 2022
Mr Lavrov said what he needed to say at the East Asia Summit and is now dry feet in Bali for G20, welcomed with Balinese dance.
I think this is the last major international summit for this year.
Money Laundering FTX Crypto Currency Exchange: Here is how it works – Transfer billions of dollars to Ukraine – Ukraine buys FTX on the Exchange – Ukraine sends back the cryptocurrency to what is widely being reported as Democrats in the US. So, the small fish in this environment will be the ones that are losing their shirts now and many other small fish. FTX is not a US exchange. This writing is getting viral out there, but I cannot say it is exactly right. https://michaelsavage.com/breaking-exclusive-tens-of-billions-of-us-dollars-were-transferred-to-ukraine-and-then-using-ftx-crypto-currency-the-funds-were-laundered-back-to-democrats-in-us/
Oooooh, $1.8B in the hole at current valuation, and current valuation is of course very low.
So, generally, cryptocurrency will get a black eye and the blame, and not the money launderers and the thieves and the criminals. Here is a tweet stream of reasonably good folks discussing this all. https://twitter.com/TuurDemeester/status/1591611874017263618 Some idiots got badly hurt. Me, I’m squeezing every piggy bank available today to pick up cheap crypto (very selectively) – what the hell, last year’s tinsel looks fine to me and we can have Dutch Pancakes for Christmas lol.
The good exchanges are all putting out statements with proof of sufficient trading reserves, but oh man, what a mess. The good guys are in lamentation, saying that we did not say enough and should call out these scams more loudly. So, they are calling them but one can always be taken to court.
If anyone blames ‘crypto’, I just say that they have to go and take a look at how much the big players in the market pay in fines for their own scams.
Comment from one of the financial Tweet streams that I follow (I won’t give the name). This is truly what they think!
Some happy news for those who missed it: Kherson has been liberated. Ukraine now controls everything west of the Dnieper river.
The empire is trying to strike back. There have been comments about India – This is a fine piece from RT:
US Love-Bombs India Ahead of G20
New Delhi found itself the subject of White House courtship when Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen talked up relations with India, calling the nation “indispensable” and “a natural ally”.
In an effort to play up the ties between the two, she said, “we may be located across the world from each other, but what unites us is far greater than our differences”, citing their shared “desire for freedom and dignity.”
The comments come after India criticized US diplomat Donald Blome after he referred to the Pakistan-administered part of Kashmir as “AJK” – Azad (meaning free) Jammu and Kashmir – which India names “Pakistan-occupied Kashmir”.
I am not concerned about India. They are solid in BRICS.
FM Sergey Lavrov arrives in Cambodia ahead of the East Asia Summit. He will lead a delegation to the G20 but Putin will not attend. Xi Jinping will be attending.
Creating consensus again .. in China using Taiwan. A bunch of the MacGregor comments I do not agree with, but he is looking at it from a western perspective and this is normal for him. He is correct in the overall view re China Taiwan, and is doing better than most others. His ideas about socialism and the words that he use are way off the mark though.
But .. listen closely when he starts speaking about Kherson. He is correct in sketching the senses of the Russians and I would not be surprised if this did not form part of the calculus for Putin not to attend G20 or the ASEAN 2022 summit.
Russia is confusing us all. But I think I got it. This is not a territorial war, but a war of attrition – and this is the issue that we (or at least I) forget to have as the first principle. The attrition is bigger than the Ukraine. Brian Beletic in the latest Smoothie video said it at around 30:00. Good stuff.
WHAT?? No completed count yet for the US midterms? Wow.
Putin will not go to the G20 – that has been confirmed. Lavrov will head up a delegation.
I am not yet sure about Xi Jinping.
Here is Iran’s hypersonic ballistic missile
“The missile has a high velocity and can maneuver both in and out of the Earth’s atmosphere,” Brigadier General Amir-Ali Hajizadeh, the commander of the IRGC’s Aerospace Division, told reporters on Thursday.
“The new missile can pass through all missile defense systems, and I don’t think that the technology capable of countering it will be achieved in the decades to come. It can target the enemy’s anti-missile systems, and its production marks a huge leap in the development of a new generation of missiles,” Hajizadeh pointed out.